I will be attending the Auctions America California event in Santa Monica June 25th and 26th. This is the 4th annual event in the Southern California market. The event is held at the historic Barker Hangar next to the Santa Monica airport. This has been an opportunity for buyers the last years that I have attended and would expect the same to hold true this year. Below is a link to the lots to be sold at the event.
I will be happy to inspect and valuate any of the cars that will be crossing the block. We can handle onsite bidding, transport arrangements, auction settlement, and all related logistics. My services can be tailored to meet your needs. I can inspect a single or multiple vehicles.
We can include any the following:
- Gathering and Decode of all VIN / trim / cowl tag info
- Market Value Analysis
- Complete Paint and Body Inspection
- Engine Numbers, Dates Codes for Drive Line Components
- Complete interior Inspection
- Complete Under Carriage Inspection
- Driveline Verification as Permissible-
*Transmission and Rear End verification may not be possible*
- Buyer Guidance on vehicle, future values, historical significance, etc
I am now reserving slots for these inspections. Due to the length of time each inspection will take as well as the research to follow, I will be limited to how many Inspections I can accept. Please call now reserve now for your Pre Bidding Inspections.